[at-l] Felix story

Nina Rogers infpeace at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 19:42:59 CDT 2007

I really enjoyed my first Friday of this week. Since I didn't have to
be at work on that mid-week Saturday, I went to Camp Daniel Boone
Friday evening, did a bit of hiking on the Art Loeb, and hung out with
my camp-director Hubbie. Stayed at camp Friday night, then took
another long walk Saturday morning before coming home to take care of
some Saturday chores.

I'm sorry for those who didn't have such great Fridays/Mondays this
week. Take heart--you'll only have one of each next week. :)

Waterfall