[at-l] Safer Road Crossing in PA

Bror8588 at aol.com Bror8588 at aol.com
Sun Jul 8 10:06:11 CDT 2007

In a message dated 2007-07-08 10:59:04 Eastern Daylight Time,
kirbyinanutshell232 at yahoo.com writes:

I have  not hiked this section of trail, so I do not know if it is worth
spending 1.1  million dollars, that seems like a lot of money to spare hikers a
little  hassle.

>From what I read, the length of the "solution" indicates that more roadwork
is being contemplated and that it might just be the first step in a big road
work project.  1.5 million dollars worth of work today may save millions  that
it might cost several years or a decade from now.  Planning is a  fascinating
area of government as it looks into the future and anticipates needs  that
may seem irrelevant today.

Skylander