[at-l] New Park to Stretch from GA to KY

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 05:32:21 CDT 2007

Congratulate your son for me, I'm an old scout myself!
(Actually, that's pretty much what got me into hiking...)
I hadn't heard about the land issues that they've run into, I only heard
about their "Big Dig" projects which sounded like they were making lots of
progress. Sorry to hear things have slowed down... 2014??? Not sure I can
wait that long!

skeeter