[at-l] Well, well, well....

Tom Fort tjfort at hughes.net
Wed Jul 11 21:01:52 CDT 2007

Hi, Yall, too!!

I'm back in the lurking mode from 6 months of jobbing.  Basically, I'm
camping at night and working at day.  At least I got my house sold.  So,
I no longer have a mortgage.   Now, if the world pisses me off again,
its I'm out-a-here!!!    List seems a bit quiet?  Everyone gone hiking?
Or, has a few peoples been kicked off?  Need me to push any of the old
hot buttons??

Yes, Felix, I owe you a letter.   And, how 'bout a nice Aunt Fritz
story?  Mmmmmm!

Hope everyone is doing great and spending some time outdoors in the
heat.

T.