[at-l] Felix Story: Re: Daylight Saving Time

Felix athiker at smithville.net
Fri Jul 13 08:57:06 CDT 2007

Quoting Mark Hudson <mvhudson at gmail.com>:

> *Great reading!
> But I don't know if Felix is really here or not, if someone figures it
> out, please let me know.
>
> (at the very least, I know that Felix is not ALL here <g>)

I think that the fact is that I am MORE than ALL here. There is so much more
going on, you see. There is no box in which you can have my thinking. And,
objects in the mirror are always farther away than they appear. You think I'm
kidding...but, I'm not.

Now, I got one for ya. A computer question, of sorts. I am at Pilot's house on
this beautiful Fall-like July day. I am using her laptop. And, for some reason,
the page wants to do this 'scrolling' (which is sort of a jumpy scrolling) on
its own. Does anyone know why it does this and how I can make it stop? She
doesn't know why it does it other than 'my computer is possessed'. (Which it
most likely is...but, I don't think the auto-scrolling is a result of that)

Advice?

I was on a plane of the air type last night and started writing a little story
on the back of an envelope I had. I may write it down on this thing if I can
get that auto-scroll stopped.  The story is about a boy and a penguin that had
an unbreakable bond until the penguin was offered a job in a travelling revue
and he left the boy to his own wares. It's a pretty damned good story. I wonder
if I'll finish it....

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98