[at-l] so...

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 19:36:52 CDT 2007

Haven't been there yet. I'd seriously consider making my next LT hike a beer
tour. <g>
In addition to the two we've mentioned there's the Long Trail Inn outside of
Johnson.
And even better, the breweries... Long Trail Ale outside of White River
Junction,
Magic Hat (one of my favorites!) and Harpoon in Burlington, and Copper Creek
in Middlebury.

skeeter