[at-l] OT: Google Checkout?

Eddy ewker at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 11:45:50 CDT 2007

doesn't the website SteepandCheap  or Backcountry.com use Google checkout?? I have ordered from both in the past but just don't remember...old age sucks...lol

  Eddy

Marsha Lee <atrailhiker at hotmail.com> wrote:

Jan - I don't think I'd try it.

I know Google has been around yada yada but you're talking about giving them
your banking information and at least one credit card for back-up.

NAH....

Much rather stick with what I know and trust, and that's Paypal.
Occasionally I'll get a spoof, but not as bad as it used to be, I send the
spoof/spam to Paypal right away.

Let's ask the pot growers of America :)))

Good luck!

Marsha

>From: Linda Patton
>To: at-l at backcountry.net (AT-L listserv)
>Subject: Re: [at-l] OT: Google Checkout?
>Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:06:30 -0400 (EDT)
>
> > Has anyone had any experience (yea or nay) as a buyer with Google
>Checkout?
> > I'm setting up my website, and GC looks more streamlined than Paypal.
>
>No experience with Google. 100% satisfaction as Paypal user.
>
>Here's some stuff to look at:
>http://blogs.zdnet.com/micro-markets/?p=359
>http://www.techcrunch.com/2006/11/11/google-checkout-rolling-out-features-and-waiving-fees/
>http://www.dellanave.com/blog/2006/12/20/google-checkout-is-a-collosal-piece-of-shit/
>http://www.kirb.com/Blog/index.php/2006/07/19/google-checkout-flunks/
>http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,126290-page,1/article.htmlhttp://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20070119-8661.html
>http://blogs.commerce360.com/archives/marketing_general/google_checkout_finally_something_intere.html
>
>~~ eArThworm

Conquest: It is not the Mountain we conquer but Ourselves
http://community.webshots.com/user/ewker