[at-l] Sun Tea

Bror8588 at aol.com Bror8588 at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 22:18:46 CDT 2007

In a message dated 2007-07-25 21:45:49 Eastern Daylight Time,
ewker at yahoo.com writes:

Sun Tea  is where you put the tea bags in a container, fill it with cold
water and sit  it outside in the sun all day

---Now, that is the way that I make "Sun Tea" most of the time though
sometimes I will use warm water to hasten the process.

All Day Long the Tea steeps and releases its essence in the effusion
procedure.  At some point the tea bags or tea leaves will lose their  potency and the
method will stagnate; however, the tea will be delicious.

  Add it to a tall glass with ice.  Add sugar or sweetner.   Add Lemon or
Mango or some Mint.  The possibilities are endless.

Drink up!

Skylander