[at-l] Bushbuddy wood burning backpacking stove

danandgailsc at aol.com danandgailsc at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 20:58:25 CDT 2007

Thank you?to the two people who sent me the link to the Bushbuddy stove!? That's the one we were looking for.

Gutsy?visited Denali National Park today, on her way from Fairbanks to Anchorage.? She'll be back in SC in about a week.

I'll post separately a report on our CDT section hike from the first 3 weeks in July.? It's also posted on CDT-L, but I'll?cross-post for our AT friends who are not on CDT-L.

Dan