[at-l] RECEIVED!!!!!!!

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 30 18:52:58 CDT 2007

I got mine today too.  I need to warn you about this book.

My wife and I went to the mountains last week.  We left in a hurry because we were meeting my oldest daughter and her family.  Let's just say we left the house unfit for company :>))  My youngest daughter was coming to stay at our house to take care of the dogs while we were gone.  You could say housekeeping was not part of her agenda for the week.  She couldn't get the dishwasher to work so she certainly couldn't do dishes.  We got home last night and my wife had to go to work.  She told me to leave it and she would clean the house today.  I always do what she says so I "left it".
     My wife is not a hiker.  She says that when I had my heart attack the loss of air to my brain caused this hiking sickness I have.  She tolerates it but has never taken any interest in it at all.  The only interest she has ever shown is to ask "Are all these maps really necessary?"
    Today when I got home there was a note on the bar that said, The house didn't get cleaned.  It is the ice cream ladies fault. (That's what we call Jan around here)  Go ahead and clean it because I still got five chapters to read tomorrow.  I had to go to bed so I can make it to work tonight.  P.S.  If you talk to Jan tell here I would like to meet the guy she hiked with.

HouseCleaningClyde

From: pudscrawler at aol.com