[at-l] Off topic...but then...

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 8 15:09:41 CDT 2007

She's BICYCLING...  75 miles is very doable by bike.  At 15mph (somewhat
typical for touring), it's only 5 hours riding time per day.  Compare that
with her long days of hiking 20+ miles per day on FOOT.  Even at 3mph,
that's almost seven hours.

Mara - who was a bicyclist long before becoming a hiker...
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor