[at-l] Hiking and Divorce

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Sat Jun 9 22:05:32 CDT 2007

I met a couple on the trail a few days ago.  The husband was with some
friends doing some training.  The wife, who I chatted with a bit, was very
happy to be serving as "shuttle" for them.  When the husband retires, he's
planning to try a thru, and the wife was very happy about shuttling along
the way.  Sounds like a marriage made in heaven to me!! :)