[at-l] Where would you LIKE to live?

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 09:10:56 CDT 2007

OK - a bit late to the discussion...  But, for the short term, I'll be
spending the summer in the Adirondacks.  I'll probably get there early to
mid-July (post black fly season) and stay until mid to late September.

Looking forward to a change of pace.  Umm, yeah...  2mph down here on the
easy parts of the AT - probably 1 to 1.5 mph climbing the ADK 4,000'ers.
;-)  Or maybe a Northville-Placid Trail hike.

After that, probably travel for a couple of years (home is where your
backpack is, after all) and then most likely head back to Boston.  In
addition to the friends and family there, it's just two hours to Franconia
Notch, the ocean is right there, we have four distinct seasons and about the
time you get sick of one, it changes.  So yeah, I'll probably end up back in
the Boston area - eventually.

Mara - from Blacksburg where I'm trying to buy a car...
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor