[at-l] Hiking and Divorce

Bror8588 at aol.com Bror8588 at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 08:13:44 CDT 2007

In a message dated 2007-06-13 08:58:26 Eastern Daylight Time,
s.landis at comcast.net writes:

I was on  the wrong road once and I said "Hmmm, this must be the wrong
road".   It was well paved and there was no judge.

Without a judge there are no limits except what judgements or values lie
within.  Of course, there are lies within all of us but if we have  intention to
live according to our values then where is the problem.  Well,  one of the
problems comes when our value system says that we should love  everyone.  That is
a problem as there is not enough time.  Therefore,  we must be selective.

Jack Skylander