[at-l] FM Radio

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Wed Jun 13 23:16:01 CDT 2007

I certainly agree with your comments about using a radio while hiking.  As noted in my first email, my purpose was to use the radio during training walks.  These are generally around my neighborhood, which I've done a million times of course; its a good chance to catch up on news and NPR programs.  My current radio is large and awkward, difficult to change stations while I'm walking.
   I don't like to use a radio during  *real* hikes, for the reasons you mention.  But I do have a very small backpacking radio that I use in camp.
thnx again.