[at-l] Midland, MI

Felix athiker at smithville.net
Mon Jun 18 14:11:24 CDT 2007

By the way, y'all....

I'm in Midland, MI right now. Ashman Court Hotel, I think it's called. I went to
the NASCAR race yesterday and am in Midland for a Hall and Oates show tonight. My
buddy Scooter is John Oates' guitar tech. I was hanging out on stage a little
earlier talking to the owner of the 'stage hands' company. One thing led to
another and he has a guy working for him that I went to high school with...26-ish
years ago. So, I may see him later on. We, me and Duke, also talked about Tony's
Steak Sandwiches...which were a good enough reason for me to drive 6+ hours to
Saginaw for for many years (God knows I wouldn't have made the drive just to see
my now-ex-mother-in-law)....and, he made sure I stopped and had one...I said, "We
got one before we even checked in last night! Hell, yeah, we did.

So, is there anybody else here in Midland?  I wonder if there are any divorced
people here. And, I wonder if anybody who works in, like, an office, or factory,
or anything, ever fooled around with somebody else who worked there. I wonder if
the women were whores, or so....