[at-l] Say "Cheese"

Dennis Gass gassd at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 18 19:36:27 CDT 2007

I had good success with parmesan as well as cheese powder like you might add
to Kraft Mac and Cheese.  You can buy it separate and some stores have
different flavors.  Not very good on crackers but it adds good flavor to
rice or noodle based meals.

I vacuum sealed some hoop cheddar and packed it deep in the middle of my
pack before I left home.  It was late spring and not nearly as hot as it is
now.  I didn't dare open it up for dinner the first night out because it had
separated so much and I would have just had oil and some lumpy mess...it
didn't even resemble cheese.