[at-l] Say "Cheese"

Eddy ewker at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 22:46:34 CDT 2007

I buy mine online here. Unfortunately they are out of stock right now

  http://www.americanspice.com/catalog/20339/search/Cheese_Sauce_Mix.html?SEARCH=3&WORDS=cheese%20powder&orig=30&PAGE=0&_ssess_=d29be55965453247e29775c4befe2dd0

Dennis Gass <gassd at bellsouth.net> wrote:
  I have been getting it at my local Publix here in Marietta GA. Someone on
this list (I think...could have been another list) posted a link to a good
source a couple of years ago but I can't find any reference to it. After I
found it locally I deleted it. A couple of online sources that I have not
tried are:
http://waltonfeed.com/
http://www.thespicehouse.com/spices/cheddar-cheese-powder
http://www.annies.com/products/cheese_powder_white_cheddar.htm

I googled for powdered cheese to find them.