[at-l] colin/bill

Gary Ticknor garyticknor at starpower.net
Tue Jun 19 22:24:59 CDT 2007

I can understand Indiana Jean, but why Bill? I think he is one funny
author, and I have read most everything he has written, but he's a
dilettante, never goes too deep, is always looking for the easy way out.
In many contexts this is good, mind you. And he does love the outdoors,
it comes out in his writing, not to mention that he has written a best
seller about hiking. But an inspiration? Dear Kink, could you, could
you, please expand?

- Greenbriar