[at-l] Digital camera ideas?

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:10:10 CDT 2007

Check out the Features Search at the dpreview.com buying guide:

http://dpreview.com/reviews/compare.asp

You can plug in your requirements and it'll spit back the possibilities. It
worked for me.

Based on your list, it's not what you're looking for, but I've been pretty
happy with the Panasonic Lumix FZ7 that I picked up in March on the way to
Georgia.  The real test will be when I take it overseas and have to deal
with charging the proprietary battery.  But for this camera, I can carry a
bunch of extra batteries for less weight than the other cameras of
comparable function that use AAs.  Time will tell...

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor