[at-l] Books for Hikers website now online!

Linda Patton lpatton at mailer.fsu.edu
Wed Jun 20 21:29:52 CDT 2007

I am pleased as punch to announce that the 'Backcountry Bibliography' has
a brand new home as 'Books for Hikers' at http://booksforhikers.com/.  Our
very own Navigator was the guru for the technical aspects of creating the
heading perfectly from my imperfect vision, and for actually getting the
thing on the Internet.  Thank you Sandy!

With this new format, I'm able to update/correct when I need to, without
imposing on Stitches to do it on her Travels and Trails site.  Bless her
for all the time she has hosted the B.B.  Thank you, Mara!

Another advantage of the new format is YOUR ability to leave comments,
brief reviews if you've read a book, or contact me easily if you notice
an error/typo.

Hope you all enjoy it.  I'll be adding more trails, now that I can easily
do so.  Tell me if there's a certain trail you'd like to have added.  And
please let me know if that are other 'general' categories you'd like to
see added.

	Happy reading,
	~~ eArThworm