[at-l] sins

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 19:27:52 CDT 2007

my daughter called me today . . . totally freaked out . . . about spitting
blood . . . <therein lies the only connection to felix's post>

she was many miles away having saved her pennies to go meet this guy half
way up the east coast  in  DC  . . . but still miles, in foggybottom, from
THE TRAIL {I mean here, of course, the APpALACHIAN TRAIL!},  . . . (I can
make ANY post ON TOPIC)

THIS GUY IS FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE . .  .  S  H  I  R  E  ??????

turns out she was at this Indian restaurant . . .

[I adore South Asia, btw]

she ate some of "that crunchy bread"

it stuck in her swollen tonsils

it bled

she was sleeping

it freaked her out when she coughed it up this morning . . .

she called me freaked out while I'm trying to earn a livi'n. . .

I'm a good dad, I hope . . .

I faxed the insurance papers . . . I don't expect a bill