[at-l] Superfeet Inserts

Ozzie hikingvagabond at cox.net
Sat Jun 23 16:21:39 CDT 2007

Thanks for all the replies I got on my Superfeet Inserts query. Age may be catching up with me. I do have a regular medical checkup this coming week and I am going to bring bring up these problems I have been having. Actually, the leg muscle aching is now gone but there seems to be a catch in the muscles around the left hip area that at times resulted in some slight limping. But today it seems to be gone. I just jumped up and checked. Things seem to be heading in the right direction. Thanks again for the replies.

Ozzie