[at-l] Groups

Kent Gardam kent_gardam at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 19:36:38 CDT 2007

Well, I've certainly been on shorter hikes than that to get where I was going.  Over hill and around dale, that one, I think.

Felix J <athiker at smithville.net> wrote:  There are people. And, then there are other people. And, generally,
everybody is either one of them, or the other, or, some other person.
Sometimes when a person is in a group of people they find that one of
the people could belong to another group, or two, of people. And,
sometimes they could belong to that group as well. Then, they'd be in
two groups with the same person. Or, people. One of those groups of
people could be those people born on this day. Another group could be
those people who have car payments. Or, those who are whores. I suppose
there is even a group of whores who were born on this day who have car
payments. There is also a group of people named Steve. And, a group of
people named Jarsen. And, I imagine in that group of people named
Jarsen there is someone who is also in the group of people named Landis.
There almost would have to be...wouldn't there. All I know for sure is
that there is one guy I know who belongs to the group of people named
Steve...and, to the group of people named Landis...and, to the group of
people who were born on this day. And, he's also in a small group of
people I like.

Happy Birthday, Mitch and Steph's dad.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy