[at-l] Superfeet Inserts

Ozzie hikingvagabond at cox.net
Thu Jun 28 15:45:13 CDT 2007

I did take your recommendation and asked my doctor on a routine checkup this
morning about the problems I was having with my left leg. The Superfeet
doesn't appear to be a factor. He thinks the problem is an inflammation of
the muscles in the hip area and gave me a couple weeks supply of Celebrex he
had in the office. He also recommended Glucosamine as I had mentioned some
stiffness in the last few months. I will be seventy-one in early August so
that may account for that. I want to hike and carry a pack as long as I can
as I don't think I could make it very long if I cannot stay physically
active. I have seen a number of posts on the forum mentioning Glucosamine so
I was familiar with the name. I have already learned a few things about it -
there are a couple of different types and dosages and it is somewhat
expensive. I am going to try it. I am also continuing with the Superfeet as
there seems to be definite benefits from wearing them.Thanks for the
feedback on my posts.

Ozzie