[at-l] WB

Marsha atrailhiker at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 2 12:12:31 CST 2007

I like Whiteblaze.  It has a lot of information. It is entertaining, and has
more resources than any other site I've come across.

True, one must be able to manuever the site in order to retrieve the
information, but ATTroll has done an outstanding job of designing that site.
He has come a long way. Every thing has it's place, everything is properly
categorized. There's just a lot of information there.

Sgt. Rock, even though stationed in Iraq most of the time, also maintained
the site.

It's not so hard to find anything on the site.

I've been a member of Whiteblaze since Oct. 2002.

Marsha