[at-l] From one day to the next

Linda Patton lpatton at mailer.fsu.edu
Sun Mar 4 14:54:51 CST 2007

   One day its' Winter with a captital W -- cool-to-cold, no sweat, no bugs.
Lovely.  Then the next day I'm sweating like a pig and it's running in my
eyes.  I'm swatting at bugs, and the poison ivy is reaching out for me.
Today I'm sitting here itching and puffy-eyed, having plucked off a tick
when I got back from trail work, and having somehow gotten poison ivy oil
on my face--up one cheek and across my eye.  Oh yeah...and I'm itching
from a dozen or so mosquito bites.  Which brings me to something I've been
meaning to ask:  If you use fabric softener dryer sheets to ward off bugs,
will the unscented kind work, or do they have to be scented (the sheets,
not the bugs!)?
	~~ eArThbittenworm