[at-l] This years plans...

Navigator ftcracker at aol.com
Sun Mar 4 20:51:35 CST 2007

Hmmm...spending more time outdoors and less behind a keyboard!

In the immediate future, an overnighter or two are in order somewhere nearby
as I catch up with a friend who's thru-hiking the FT. This summer, a trip to
Franklin NC means at least a day to play on the AT, and maybe more. And in
the fall, I'm headed to England's Lake Country with high hopes for a trek of
at least 5 or 6 days on the Coast to Coast. We shall see.

In the meantime, whenever I can, whereever I can, I'll be out hiking! Today,
walked several nature trails in Gainesville to see dutchman's breeches and
woodland phlox coming into bloom...racked up less than 5 miles but it was
all about the scenery, not about the burn. Surprising the hidden treasures
we have in urban areas down here.

Cheers, Navigator
www.floridahikes.com  <<< my hiking adventures, places to hike, and photo
galleries from hikes