[at-l] This years plans...

TrailR at aol.com TrailR at aol.com
Sun Mar 4 20:53:52 CST 2007

In a message dated 3/4/2007 6:56:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mvhudson at gmail.com writes:

Ok, so  maybe this thread was already here and I missed it. Then again maybe
it  wasn't. What are peoples hiking plans for this year???
Needless to say my  time is rather tied up until the Gathering... spring
meeting, Trail Days,  ATC meeting, personal stuff too.
I'll squeeze a couple of weekends of  hiking in, I hope, and the big plan is
to head for the Black Hills of SD to  do the Centennial Trail, someplace I
haven't been before, and a different  kind of area to hike through.

skeeter

**

oops, wrong button. sorry about the blank message.

This year will be (hopefully) some hiking and biking around
Western South Carolina along the SC/NC border.
I'll evaluate my knee rehab progress to see what I'm able to do,
so I can plan for next year.
I want to thru hike the Foothills Trail & the Long Trail,
hike up Katahdin again, and do lots of bike riding. Hopefully
do a cross country ride one of these years. We'll see how it goes.

hotdog

http://www.aol.com.