[at-l] Poison Ivy oil removal on tools

Tamara Krebs tamarakrebs20 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 22:49:56 CST 2007

I gotten p.i. oil one year in late May back home. It took me two weeks to
get rid of it and an awful lot of washing, showering, laundering etc. I
finally figured out that the p.i.oil was on my shoes!! I have heard, tried
and will testify that this method really does work. On a sunny warm/hot day
(which may be hard to come by these days) park the car in direct sunlight,
leave all the windows up. Turn the car off. bag up everything that cant be
washed/laundered/touched by soap. put it in a black garbage bag. Now dont
over stuff the bag, the heat has to penetrate. tie the top and put it in the
car after the car has "pre-heated" in the sun a bit. make sure that the
black garbage bag is in direct sunlight while sitting in the car (dashboard,
rear window ledge, seat etc) Now just sit back relax, and let nature kill
its evil little spawn. Essentially it is killing all the plant based
spores/pollen/seeds/evil nastys that make us react to it, and renders it
harmless.

Now if only there was a way to get rid of my generalized malaise, N,V&D and
I'd be set.
TTYL

Tamarack
TamaraKrebs20 at hotmail.com