[at-l] Does this mean I'm getting old?

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 23:04:33 CST 2007

### Maybe this is why I've (subconsciously) stayed
away from rucks and gathers and traildaze and such --
a fear that the grand Che'Toe is no longer so grand.
Used to be I got *looks* for setting up the thing.

### I can remember one Gathering (frigid WVA?) when we
had I think 9 people (bodies, more like) stuff into
it. Ahhhh , the days of the giant catepillar on the
pushpin. Was that Thru thinker? Hot Dog? Nooo. It was
somebody that consumed wine and received foot massages
that previous TrailDaze whilst sitting in chairs in
the river, just off of the ol' Swamp site..... just
upstream of the mill. Ahhhh, memories....