[at-l] Knees or Bees or Whatever

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 15:27:51 CST 2007

<

*Then our treadmill
*>*got fixed and so I decided to get back on the horse and give it a
*>*try.  First walking and then running again after a few days.  Well,
*>*after just three days of about 40 minutes per, my knee was starting
*>*to feel better.  It's been about three weeks now and the pain is
*>*completely gone, not even twinges.>

I used to run (not competitively) but the crown in the road was
killing my knees and ankles.
I switched to doing aerobic stuff at the gym, and think I pushed the
Stairmaster too hard,
at least after a period of years my knees took a dislike to that too.
Switched to the exercise
bike with an occasional workout on the elliptical trainer and my knees
are much happier.

While I occasionally walk on the treadmill, my knees will NOT allow me
to run on one. Funny thing
is I could run across a parking lot or whatever with no problem. As
soon as I start to run on the
treadmill my knees hurt.

And the really funny thing - my knees almost never bother me while
backpack nowadays...

skeeter

*