[at-l] Advice, please on tents for my scouts

Pete Randrup hardhead at 1956.usna.com
Tue Mar 6 17:22:40 CST 2007

Howdy Lurker --

Where in the 'program' do you find the specifics?
Is it part of their 'PC Program' per se, if any exists?
Or perhaps their backpacking program pointing
toward a merit badge?

To "Be prepared" I'd expect they would have a spartan
grounding and then go on to develop to the finer
life-styles, all built on what is necessary rather than
being personalized or luxurious.

Dewdrop