[at-l] Advice, please on tents for my scouts

Tamara Krebs tamarakrebs20 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 18:26:12 CST 2007

sorry but if Canadian Girl Guides can sleep under the stars at camp  then
why cant young american men do it in scouting too!!!!!

Although the girls were older aged 12 and up slept outside there were still
tents available that just barely sleep the same number of people. I loved
sleeping under the stars at camp. hate the bugs but i didnt get much sleep,
too buisy watching the stars.

Tamarack
TamaraKrebs20 at hotmail.com