[at-l] Cold In NE

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 07:17:11 CST 2007

We've been setting record lows (for this time of year) in NNY too.
Tonight they are forecasting -25°. I hope they are wrong and it
doesn't go that low. It's probably age but my joints (knees, right
hip, wrists & fingers) get achy in sub-zero weather. It takes all the
fun out of winter.

Life is good but it's better when it doesn't hurt.

--
Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/