[at-l] TRAIL-SURANCE?

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 07:31:50 CDT 2007

Health insurance is a state-by-state thing.  You gotta consider where your
"permanent" address is before figuring out which insurance companies offer
insurance there.

I've been thinking about how I should find a way to get my permanent address
out of Massachusetts (with very high insurance costs).

At least in Massachusetts, I could get a list of insurers doing business in
Massachusetts and then contact them directly.  You may be able to do that
for your state, too.

Best of luck,

Mara
Stitches, AT99