[at-l] Newfound Gap Yesterday

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 13:21:00 CDT 2007

mathews at uga.edu writes:

While  hiking back to the road, I had this strange notion that maybe
it was time  to consider another through hike....We'll see just how
far that seed  grows!  It was interesting to have those feelings
re-emerge after so  long.

Doug,

Do yourself a favor, try a different trail next time.  Although the AT
experience is fantastic and it's a great trail, there are better out  there.  I
don't know how people like Baltimore Jack, Warren and others do  it, walk the
same trail over and over.   The PCT is the next logical  step...

Sly
http://www.aol.com.