[at-l] Since nobody's said it:

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 17 15:38:44 CDT 2007

I HAVE NOT SEEN THE BOOK :>))

I have read her journal, the first draft
that sorely needed Editor in Chief  Waterfall's touch.  I read the second draft
that had all the spelling fixed but the writing didn't have that flow that a good book needs
but it had all the meat. I read the third draft that flowed better but had more of a journal
feel than a good book. Then I read the final draft for fact checking and it had all the
nuances that is the difference between something other folks would write and something
 a real author would write.  It's the kinda book that gets you in trouble.  You know the ones that you start reading at 9:30 at night and you look up and it's 2:30 in the morning and you say "Oh shit" I gotta get up at 6:00 !!!
The best part of it is her hiking partner.  I hear he's a helluva nice guy :>))

 Clyde

From: "Gadog430" <gadog430 at charter.net>