[at-l] Since nobody's said it:

Bror8588 at aol.com Bror8588 at aol.com
Sat Mar 17 16:32:11 CDT 2007

In a message dated 2007-03-17 16:49:28 Eastern Daylight Time,
infpeace at gmail.com writes:

On my  laptop. I'll be selling advance e-mail copies for a dollar per word.
Just  give me a chance to set up a paypal account.

Ten Dollars a Word?  That sounds like something Dickens did a long  time ago.
 I can read lots of stuff on the Internet.  What I want is a  Hard Copy in my
hand with the Author's signature and personal message to me, a  would be
hiker, and signed with Love and Kisses at the bottom.  "I'll be  glad I gottem."

Jack
Skylander