[at-l] Wonderful news from Nimblewill Nomad

Navigator ftcracker at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 21:24:35 CDT 2007

Oops! Sorry. I shouldn't have crossposted. My bad.
Here's a photo of Mike and Nimblewill ... what a HUGE comparison in pack
weights.
 <http://floridahikes.com/blog/2007/03/18/pack-weight/>
http://floridahikes.com/blog/2007/03/18/pack-weight/

Cheers, Navigator
PS. Tain't nothing like enjoying a private poetry session with one of your
hiking heroes! I will treasure this day.

  _____