[at-l] anybody

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 12:38:17 CDT 2007

Speaking of attorneys and risk-acceptance and
reality[ies] of life and such, somebody ought to give
Dad a medal....

"Before reports surfaced that Michael had been found,
Kent Auberry confidently told reporters, "I think he's
hunkered down somewhere. I hope he's found a warm
place." (Watch boy's father talk about how he takes
comfort in a book that his son read Video)

Auberry, a Greensboro, North Carolina, attorney, said
if he had it to do all over again, he would allow
Michael to take part in the camp out.

"I trusted the Boy Scouts to take him on this trip,"
Auberry said. "When we find him, I will trust the same
group to take him on a trip again."

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/20/missing.scout/index.html

> > CNN just reported he was found and walked out on
> his own..  I don't  know his condition.
> > Sly

Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.