[at-l] Oh Depression! Oh Heartache!

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 10:23:57 CDT 2007

PUDSCRAWLER writes:

Whew!  Life goes on after all.

When are you heading west, Sly?

I was going to wait until Monday, but now I'm fairly sure I'll  be leaving
tomorrow or Sunday at the latest.  I'll be driving out and  will probably take
3.5 days to get to Albuquerque.  My hiking partner for  the GET arrives on
Wednesday and we fly to Phoenix next  Saturday.  We're both a little antsy to get
on the trail.

In kind of related news, yesterday I was notified that I was picked to help
with the Backpacker Mag CDT GPS Mapping Project.  My 53 mile section of CDT
coincides with the GET in the Gila.  However, there is a time  conflict.  The
group supposed to start May 15th, but my schedule calls for  me hiking the area
the 1st week in May.  We'll see....

Sly