[at-l] The Doe Nation

Bob C ellen at clinic.net
Sat Mar 24 11:16:05 CDT 2007

The MATC publication is the MAINEtainer. It comes out five times a year. We publish the names of everyone who contributes, but not the specific amount of the donation. I put together the newsletter, but the list is supplied by the membership chair. I print whatever she sends me. I don't remember any mention of honorees or remembrances on her lists.

Make part of your donation a $15 membership and you will get all five copies of the newsletter in the mail. It's a better than usual club newsletter in that it has no chit chat fillers and a lot of discussion of trail issues.

The minimum print run is 1,000 copies. Since we only have 600 members and a few honorary subscriptions, we always have extra copies. Our inexpensive printer uses a newspaper press and recycled newsprint.

What I'm suggesting is that donees who become members don't cost us anything significant. Just an extra 22 cents per issue for postage.

Weary
www.matc.org
www.matlt.org