[at-l] Anyone Need a Bag of Down?

Karen Somers kborski at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 20:50:39 CDT 2007

I have about half of a 40-degree sleeping bag worth of
down up for grabs.

Several years ago, I embarked on a project to make a
Jardine-style sleeping quilt.  I used the down from an
old sleeping bag to put my quilt together.  I put the
leftovers on a shelf, where they have sat until now.

If anyone would like this bag of down, please email me
off list at kborski at yahoo.com.  I'm guessing it is
mid-range quality down -- certainly not 850+ fill,
probably more like 600 fill.  And keep in mind it's
only half of a sleeping bag now.  I'll send it to you
for $10 -- that includes shipping to anywhere in the
48 states.  At this point, I just want someone to use
it!

Also, FYI, I'm ebaying a GoLite Den, Dana Racer X
backpack (one of Dana's utlralight adventure racing
packs) and a pair of Montrail Namche hiking boots.
You should be able to search under any of these titles
to find the items on Ebay.

Nocona