[at-l] Gary

Gary Ticknor garyticknor at starpower.net
Sun Mar 25 22:26:44 CDT 2007

Well, I think everyone that starts in Maine eventually dies. But I don't
think too many actually die while on the Trail. The Trail is a very safe
environment. Most people don't like to be alone; this does not include
most  hikers, however.

In the evenings, you may not be alone too much, unless you camp away
from shelters.  The Trail is too social for that.

However, the blackflies may get you ;)

- Greenbriar