[at-l] last post

Shelly Morgan shellydmorgan at tds.net
Thu May 3 22:49:07 CDT 2007

Skylander write:  I think that she was from Tennessee or Kentucky (someplace
down South) and perhaps some of those who wear Orange might remember her or
even know her and communicate with her reglarly.  Someone with no "e" in
their name comes to mind.

LOL... erm.. yeah.  I think I remember a gal from my neck of the woods that
had some TERRIBLE green countertops.  She was from the Kingston area.  But,
no.. I've not gotten to talk to Kelly in a long while.  Wonder how she's
doing.  Anybody heard from Kells lately?

Tenacious Tanasi