[at-l] Another year...

atrailhiker at adelphia.net atrailhiker at adelphia.net
Fri May 4 12:21:54 CDT 2007

Well Weary...it's been another year.

Another year that I haven't a clue who you are, other than you post here and a tad bit on Whiteblaze.

Another year that I don't even know where to look you up when I visit Maine in September.

Another year that has taught me well of the concerns and issues of the AT, especially in Maine, and has helped me become a better Trail advocate ;)

Another year that I'll invite you to the PA Ruck....but you won't come.

So Happy Birthday, for another year, Weary.  I hope your day is everything you wished it would be.  Birthdays are so much fun. Enjoy it, enjoy life, enjoy it ALL !!!

Marsha
"StarLyte"