[at-l] Brownies

Kent Gardam kent_gardam at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 15:10:36 CDT 2007

Anyone else got the munchies?

Gary Ticknor <garyticknor at starpower.net> wrote:  Like wow, man. No.

- Greenbriar, not remembering much, except how when the seeds would
explode with a tiny little pop he would start giggling, and so would
everyone else, remember?, and the tip of the jay would glow very
brightly, it was fascinating really, remember?, and, and, and what were
we talking about, I forgot, does anybody remember?, and did any of you
ever try those brownies, remember, Alice B something brownies, anybody
remember...