[at-l] Fwd: Call for ALDHA Volunteers at Trail Days

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Wed May 9 15:23:20 CDT 2007

Following an old tradition ALDHA will again be at Trail Days.
Since we will be trying some new things this year we can use some extra
help:

Trail Days Hiker Hang Out (Friday 1-5 at Rock School) - Replacing the Hiker
Reception, we are hoping for many more hikers in attendance. We can use help
in setting up, setting out food, and cleaning up. We can also use some help
at the main ALDHA booth in vendor row during the same time frame since I
haven't figured out how to be in two places at once! ;  )

This year we will also be having a ALDHA booth in the campground (near the
entrance with the rest of the vendors).  Please stop by either or both
booths and lend a hand.

Thanks!
skeeter