[at-l] here I am... (and a used car P.S.)

Linda Patton lpatton at mailer.fsu.edu
Mon May 14 00:00:26 CDT 2007

Felix wrote:
> ... I had to have 7 stithces sewed into my left index finger the other
> day. ... Here's a picture of John's boys...and, their mom....
> http://www.anntaylor.com/catalog/editorial.jsp?pageName=MothersDay2007&

The heck with them.  We want a pic of the finger with the stitches.  :-)
What got you, the ferret?  Man...seven, huh?  :-(   How many was it that
"Stitches" had?  Did you beat her record?

~~ StillStitchlessWorm

P.S.  If I were to buy a 2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5 (good ground clearance
and cargo space, maybe not so great mileage) would I be going too wrong?
Really love my '91 Cherokee, but it's close to biting the dust.  :-(